- Got Kart?
- Register now for the 24th Annual Fieros at Carlisle!
- Fiero 35th – Thursday Dinner Cruise
- Tom’s Corner – Let’s go racing!
- The Poncho Perfection Hall of Fieros
- When in Peoria do as the Peorians do
- Dells Run 2018 Registration is Open!
- Don’t Judge Me
- Tom’s Corner – The Crew Chief
- Don’t Yell Fire In A Crowded Car Show
- Everybody Loves SWAG!
- Note to Self: You Are Busy August 9-12, 2018!
- A Day at the Museum
- Tom’s Corner – Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics have fun and success at Fierorama 2017
- 2+2 Prototype will be at Heartland Show and Fierorama
- Tom’s Corner – At the 2017 Dells Run
- Fiero 35th Anniversary Show coming in 2018
- 2017 Dells Run Registration
- Tom’s Corner – Taming Road America!
- Tom’s Corners – The Festivals of Speed
2018 SHOW SCHEDULE
- May 31st - Jun 2nd - Dells Run, Wisconsin Dells, WI - Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics
- TBA - Fiero Fun Fest - Kansas City Fiero Owners Group
- June 16th - Back to the 80's - Minnesota Fieros Forever
- June 22nd - 24th - Fieros at Carlisle - Mid-Atlantic Fiero Owners Association
- TBA - Fieros in the Village - Michigan Fiero Club
- July 28th - Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show - TylersToy.com
- TBA - Heartland Fiero Show, Davenport IA - Heartland Fieros
- Sept 7th-9th - Fierorama Weekend - Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts
- Sept TBA - Kentucky Lake Fiero Cruise - Mid America Fieros
BEST OF THE MIDWEST
Each year the Midwest Fiero Clubs traditionally chooses a Model Year and Trim level to honor. For 2017 we did something a little different. At each MWFC member show the Fiero with the "Best representing interpretation of a custom interior" was chosen and given a special award. All winners were then invited to the Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts' Fierorama Weekend where they competed to be crowned the Best Custom Interior.
Congrats to 2017 Winner Nate Williams whose yellow GT was named the Best in the Midwest Custom Interior. A big thanks to MrMikes for sponsoring this contest and supporting the Fiero communityFor 2018 we are taking a year off from awarding a Best in the Midwest to focus on the 35th Anniversary show. But look for an announcement coming up in the fall for our 2019 Best in the Midwest competition, including a new sponsor announcement.