- 2+2 Prototype will be at Heartland Show and Fierorama
- Tom’s Corner – At the 2017 Dells Run
- Fiero 35th Anniversary Show coming in 2018
- 2017 Dells Run Registration
- Tom’s Corner – Taming Road America!
- Tom’s Corners – The Festivals of Speed
- Tom’s Corner – Racing Schools
- Midwest Fiero Clubs now a Region of the AACA
- Don’t miss the Summer Sizzle in Minnesota!
- Tom’s Corner – Castor Oil in Racing
- Registration is open for the 2016 Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show
- Dells Run 2016 Registration
- Tom’s Corner – The Technology Behind Smokey Yunick’s Hot Vapor Fiero
- Tom’s Corner – Smokey Yunick’s Hot Vapor Fiero
- Minnesota Fieros Forever 2015 Fall Cruise
- Find your local 2016 All-Pontiac Shows
- Tom’s Corner – Cruising
- 20th Annual Fierorama Weekend
- The Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show 2015
- 2015 Dells Run
2017 SHOW SCHEDULE
- June 1st-4th - Dells Run, Wisconsin Dells, WI - Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics
- June 25 - Fiero Fun Fest - Kansas City Fiero Owners Group
- June 17th - Back to the 80's - Minnesota Fieros Forever
- July 22nd- Fieros in the Village - Michigan Fiero Club
- July 29th - Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show - TylersToy.com
- Sept 2nd - Heartland Fiero Show, Davenport IA - Heartland Fieros
- Sept 8th-10th - Fierorama Weekend - Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts
- Sept TBA - Kentucky Lake Fiero Cruise - Mid America Fieros
BEST OF THE MIDWEST
Each year the Midwest Fiero Clubs traditionally chooses a Model Year and Trim level to honor. For 2017 we are doing something a little different. At each MWFC member show the Fiero with the "Best representing interpretation of a custom interior" will be chosen and given a special award. All winners are then invited to the Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts' Fierorama Weekend where they will compete to be crowned the Best Custom Interior.
Congrats to 2016 Winner John Revelle whose White Formula was named the Best in the Midwest 1988 Formula.